Your shopping cart is empty!
PC-Streaming are a privacy and security organization that provides services centered around keeping you safe, secure, knowledgeable, un-hackable and untraceable. When you need to appear to be from a specific country for gaming needs, viewing online media while outside of your home country or just need those extra layers of online protection, we've got you covered.
Configuring Proxy Settings on Mac OSX
1. Open System Preferences and click the Network panel icon.
2. The network panel opens, showing all the available interfaces. Click the interface you want to configure (Ethernet or Wi-Fi, whichever you are using to connect to the internet).
3. Click the Advanced button (bottom right) to view the full manual interface for network settings.
4. Click the Proxies button in the button bar.
5. Click the checkboxes beside the protocols that you want to configure. (http, https).
6. Click the protocol names to configure each proxy. Setup fields appear to the right of the protocol list.
7. Enter Web Proxy Server address and Port number (this can be found listed at the top of your account set up e-mail).
8. Check Proxy server requires password.
9. Enter username and password (this can be found listed at the top of your account set up e-mail).
10. Click OK to exit advanced setup.
11. Click Apply to activate and begin using your new settings.