Your shopping cart is empty!
PC-Streaming are a privacy and security organization that provides services centered around keeping you safe, secure, knowledgeable, un-hackable and untraceable. When you need to appear to be from a specific country for gaming needs, viewing online media while outside of your home country or just need those extra layers of online protection, we've got you covered.
Add proxy server settings to iPad / iPhone IOS
1. Navigate to the ‘Settings’ app and tap on ‘WiFi’
2. Tap on the WiFi network you need to add the proxy to. This should be one you are currently connected to.
3. This next page will display all of your network information, for the network you are connected to.
4. Scroll down to the ‘HTTP Proxy’ settings and tap ‘Manual’.
5. A new box will appear below the setting. Fill in the Proxy Server address and the Port (this information can be found at the top of your account details set up e-mail).
6. Turn on Authentication and fill in a username and password as provided (this information can be found at the top of your account details set up e-mail).
7. Once complete, exit the ‘Settings’ App and you’re good to go!